This is a professional graduate portfolio for the MSET program. This portfolio is a requirement for completion of the Master of Science in Educational Technology Program at Dakota State University.
- The Program Overview page gives a description of the program. It also includes the goals and objectives that students are to meet upon completion of the program as well as the plan of study I have developed.
- The Biography section includes my resumé, professional and personal tidbits.
- The Philosophy statement summarizes my beliefs and values in education, particularly my views of technology in relation to life-long learning.
- The Themes section synthesizes the three areas I have focused on in my graduate work.
- The Reflection is looking back on the paths I've taken and growth I've gone through during the MSET Program.